Join us for the Pixel launch happening on Tuesday, March 2nd at 8pm est!
The brand new Pixel Legging is a unique lightweight jacquard fabric that has equal parts stretch with durability. A Jacquard material indicates this fabric has an exterior texture to it, making it perfect for everyday wear! This legging has the same fit and sizing as our newest Bare collection but with a slightly higher waist.
- Breathable and lightweight yet thick enough to feel supported.
- High rise waistband with no front seam.
- Only coming in 23” inseam!
The Pixel Bra is made of the same jacquard fabric/exterior texture as the leggings!
- High coverage, moderate support
- Removable cups
- A supportive “bust band”
- Cute criss-cross back design with extra strap detailing
An old favorite is making a comeback, now in black! The Vande Jacket will up your layering game with its lightweight and silky soft performance fabric!
- Great for workout sessions
- 4-way stretch and moisture wicking properties
- Comfortably fitted hood
- Stylish raised collar + full length zip
- Signature thumbhole sleeves
- 18 inch, full-length
THE PUFFED TOTE IS READY FOR YOU! Tote-ally designed for the everyday carry! From working out to going out, and everything in between.
- 5 exterior pockets + 2 large exterior zippered pockets
- Zippered and Padded laptop pocket (MacBook Pro)
- One large open main compartment with carabiner closure
- Dual water bottle side pockets
- Easy access phone/key pockets
- Magnetic closures + 4 coated metal feet to keep clean/dry
- Water resistant
- Carry on compatible + lightweight and collapsible
- Easy-grab extended bag handles
The newest addition to team P'tula: the Waterbottle!
- 40 OZ + stainless steel
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed insulation
- Keeps drinks cold for 32 hours and hot for 12 hours
- Exterior never sweats
-Comes with a BPA-free plastic Handle Lid
- Option to add on a Straw Lid for $6
- 3.5 inches wide at base; 10.4 inches tall; weighs 15.6oz
- Does not fit most cupholders
- Hand wash recommended
- $25 (which includes the handle lid)
Make your list and mark your calendars for March 2!